After a long period of work time, i have passed the EMC Proven’s Documentum Entreprise Content Management certification (E10-110) during october 2016. I have decided to write these some words in order to share my resources/mock exams and help you to prepare this certification.
First, I have received during december 2014, the training Technical Fundamentals of Documentum (4 days) at Paris by EMC company (Founders of Documentum). This training allows me the opportunity to pass certification via a PEARSON VUE voucher bought (200 dollars). The practice test consists of 66 multiple choice questions with one response possible, 120 minutes are allotted for this exam. It is success when more than 75% of correct answers, and a provisional certificate of achievement is printed and delivered.
The final certificate is downloadable at EMC (DELL EMC https://www.certmetrics.com/emc/) a few days later. The official title is EMC Documentum Entreprise Content Management (E10-110) – Associate – Enterprise Content Management Version 1. More, EMC provides a checking URL, for me, this URL is : https://www.certmetrics.com/emc/public/verification.aspx?code=DV5GWD4RD2QQKXRZ
Concerning the registration and scheduling of exams, the candidates must register and schedule by:
- Visiting the Pearsonvue website or Calling the Pearson VUE Call Center.
- EMC exam should be scheduled at least one full business day in advance.
- Candidates who need to cancel or reschedule their appointment must do so within 24 hours of their exam appointment.
The EMC E10-110 Enterprise Content Management Exam is a qualifying exam for the EMC Proven Professional Associate (EMCPA) certification credential for Enterprise Content Management. It focuses on the basic operation of the Documentum / xCP platform. By registering for the Technical Fundamentals of Documentum training course, you have automatically been registered for the Technical Fundamentals of Documentum Supplemental Materials  eLearning Passport.
So, for my preparation, I have studied DCTM with:
- Reading (several times) the book provided of “Technical Fundamentals of Documentum” training,
- Trainings https://mylearn.emc.com/_certification/exam_description_ecm_e20_110.pdf,
- Topics listed in https://mylearn.emc.com/_certification/exam_description_ecm_e10_110.pdf,
- Navigate to your myEducation > mySubscriptions page in mylearn to register for and view the following self-paced courses contained in this eLearning Passport :
– Getting Started with Documentum 6 – Webtop Edition
– EMC Documentum System Administration Overview
– Delta Training- D6 Webtop Presets
– xCP 1.x Fundamentals: Developing Case-Based Applications
- Here an introducing the E10-110 – EMC Enterprise Content Management exam Call Center
For the mock exams, you could use the following resources which some are free and others by paying some euros:
- Questions appeared in my exam https://worldofchaitu.wordpress.com/2009/10/19/documentum-certification-p1/,
- Sample Questions from WWW https://worldofchaitu.wordpress.com/2009/10/19/documentum-certification-p2/,
- TestCraft – E10-110 EMC Enterprise Content Management Exam Practice Test : https://secure.testcraft.com/emc/assess.aspx?aid=MR-1DP-110-2013Q2&apass=EMCENTERPRISE,
- E10-110 ECM Enterprise Content Management Exam ttp://e10-110.blogspot.fr/,
- Academia – Real Exam Questions for IT Certification Exams https://www.academia.edu/8648917/Looking_for_Real_Exam_Questions_for_IT_Certification_Exams,
- ExamArea – http://www.examarea.com/demo.php?exid=7972,
- E10-110 online test-Enterprise Content Management Exam http://www.e05-001.com/e10-110-online-test-enterprise-content-management-exam/,